If you suspect an overdose, call 911 right away.

Get help.

If you or someone you know needs support with substance use or addiction, there are ways to get help. 

Supervised consumption, overdose prevention and drug checking services.

Supervised consumption, overdose prevention, and drug checking services are available in many areas across B.C. These sites can offer a range of free health services, as well as non- judgemental support by trained staff. These services could help save your life or the life of someone you care about.

Find treatment and support services accross B.C.

Find supports for mental health and substance use services provided by the provincial government, provincial health authorities, and non-profit agencies across British Columbia. Search for supports in your community such as intake, substance use/drug use services, counselling, mental health supports, crisis intervention, talklines, or peer-to-peer support.

Find mental health and substance use supports.

It can be challenging finding the help you need online. You may not know where to start. The HelpStartsHere website can help you learn more about mental health and search for supports near you.

Call 8-1-1 for 24/7 non-emergency help and advice

For medical non-emergencies, call 8-1-1 to speak to a health service navigator, who can help you find health information and services. They can also connect you directly with a registered nurse, a registered dietitian, a qualified exercise professional, or a pharmacist.

About this website.